Sarah Pinzon, L.A. Recording and Session Artist, Lead Singer of Hell’s Belles
Think you got what it takes to make it in the L.A. studio scene? Sarah Pinzon works as a session player and artist. Check out Mackncheeze Podcast # 15 and find out if you have the grit to do likewise.
Thomas Price – Artist in the World of Wine – Mack-n-Cheeze Music Podcast # 37 – Bryan At Mackncheeze
Mack-n-Cheeze Music Podcast #37 In 2012, Thomas shattered ceilings as he became not only the 190th American Master Sommelier but also the pioneering Black American to hold this esteemed certification. With a rich legacy spanning over 40 years in the food and wine sphere, Thomas's passion is a testament to the profound artistry and unwavering discipline that the wine industry demands. Mack-n-Cheeze Music Mack-n-Cheeze Music Blog #mackncheeze #mackncheezemusic
- Thomas Price – Artist in the World of Wine – Mack-n-Cheeze Music Podcast # 37
- The Creative Alchemist: Exploring The Work Of Guy Staley Mackncheeze Music Podcast # 36
- Mackncheeze Music Podcast # 35 : A Conversation Regarding Musical Influence
- Mackncheeze Music Podcast # 34: The Action Buddie Interview
- Mackncheeze Music Podcast #33: featuring Chris Hogan
Can we help in any way?
We appreciate comments and suggestions. Thanks for reading. You know where to find us.