Chris C. D. Littlefield
Producer, Bandleader, Composer,
Educator, National Touring Artist
Chris shares his observations of Seattle Music History, Influences and Recording Techniques
Thomas Price – Artist in the World of Wine – Mack-n-Cheeze Music Podcast # 37 – Bryan At Mackncheeze
Mack-n-Cheeze Music Podcast #37 In 2012, Thomas shattered ceilings as he became not only the 190th American Master Sommelier but also the pioneering Black American to hold this esteemed certification. With a rich legacy spanning over 40 years in the food and wine sphere, Thomas's passion is a testament to the profound artistry and unwavering discipline that the wine industry demands. Mack-n-Cheeze Music Mack-n-Cheeze Music Blog #mackncheeze #mackncheezemusic
- Thomas Price – Artist in the World of Wine – Mack-n-Cheeze Music Podcast # 37
- The Creative Alchemist: Exploring The Work Of Guy Staley Mackncheeze Music Podcast # 36
- Mackncheeze Music Podcast # 35 : A Conversation Regarding Musical Influence
- Mackncheeze Music Podcast # 34: The Action Buddie Interview
- Mackncheeze Music Podcast #33: featuring Chris Hogan
Can we help you in any way?
Thank you for following us. We appreciate comments and sugestions. You know where to find us.